|Home||» Products||» Portable Multi Parameter Monitors|
Portable Multi Parameter Monitors
- Minimum Order Quantity
- Unit of Measure
Established in the year 2008, our company is known as the topmost manufacturer and supplier of Portable Multi Parameter Monitors. These monitors are wide in demand for residential and hospital use. It is extensively used for keeping a close check on the medical condition of patients. We offer these Portable Multi Parameter Monitors to clients in different models in order to meet their specific requirements.
- Easy to install
- User friendly interface
- Low maintenance
- Anti-electroshock type Class I equipment and internal powered equipment.
- Parameters ECG, RESP, SpO2, NIBP, TEMP, IBP & ETCO2(Optional)
- Colour TFT screen
- battery backup
- Graphic & Tabular Trends
Compact & Multi-functional
various display modes and powerful trend function
- Big number display enables you to see the vital signs clearly under any circumstances.
- 96 hours of graphic and tabular trend enable you to review comprehensive stored data (Saved at 20 seconds intervals].
- Compact and Major parameter monitor for portable environment with ECG/ Resp, NIBP, SpO2, 1ch Temp, Main or Side stream EtCO2 [Option]
- 8.5" TFT LCD display with 3 traces
- ECG : Arrhythmia, S-T segment detection
- 96 hours of Graphic and Tabular trend with 20 sec' recording time interval
- Large number display available with all parameters
- Various rechargeable battery options of Li-ion Battery
- External 12V DC input available
- Ergonomic design with carry handle and bedrail
- MEDIANA or Nellcor OXIMAX SpO2 technology
- USB port for S/W update and Trend download
Easy-to-use hardware & design
- Easily detachable battery options enable you to choose from 3 different capacities of Li- ion battery : 2, 4, 6 hours of operation.
- Bedrail handle is convenient to use as portable grip and to install on patient beds.
- Payment Terms
- Cash Advance (CA)
- Supply Ability
- As per the rquirement Per Day
- Delivery Time
- As per the rquirement Days
- Main Domestic Market