|Home||» Products||» Hospital Mattresses|
- Minimum Order Quantity
- Unit of Measure
Domus 2 Pressure Relieve Mattresses
DOMUS 2 is a valuable overlay system designed for prevention and treatment of patients at low to medium risk of pressure ulcers. By having a series of individual cells inflate and deflate alternatively cycles, the pressure is periodically redistributed by inflating and deflating cells in order to mimic natural sleep movement patterns and avoid long term pressurization of tissue.
Weight Indicator Reference
- To facilitate optimized pressure setting.
- Suitable for most bed types.
- Vapor permeable and water resistant with basic flame retardant level.
- Tubes in the “C-section” are designed to simulate a pillow function which also helps with patient compliance.
Patient: 170 cm / 80 kg / Male
- The airflow output and cycle time may vary slightly due to different electrical voltage and frequency.
- DOMUS 2 should always be used directly on top of an existing surface or an additional foam.
- Payment Terms
- Cash Advance (CA)
- Supply Ability
- As per the rquirement Per Day
- Delivery Time
- As per the rquirement Days
- Main Domestic Market